Hotel Fire Damage in Bellevue
During a construction upgrade in the bathroom of this local hotel sparks from welding caught fire and soon escalated to a large problem. We responded quickly and consulted with the insurance company and hotel owner. Our team worked to restore the space back to normal by removing affected drywall, insulation and deodorizing the space so that the hotel could return the room to preloss condition for future guests. The hotel owner was pleased with the quality of our work and professionalism of our team and has since called us for several other projects as we are now their number one choice for restoration services.